Free dirty webcam chats 1 on 1 - Sms2016 reports not updating

I run into this problem frequently and hope I can get a good answer here to return to in the future as I am sure I will need to.

I have googled and looked through the suggested questions here and I cannot find one that is directly related to this issue.

I will also know note that the report project is in TFS source control as I read that has some adverse side affects. I don't understand the need for hidden menus like this..

sms2016 reports not updating-26sms2016 reports not updating-2

Then added some Working Items - Tasks each with their corresponding start - end date (lets say 10/06/2014).

6 days have passed since I realized that my whole Iteration (Sprint) did not have start - ending dates (10/06/2014 - 27/06/2014), so I've added those, but now...

my Burndown chart is showing the progress only from dates 16/06/2014 to the current date, up to the finish date: 27/06/2014 Most of My Working Items (tasks) inside the Iteration - Sprint have their Start, In Progress and Finished within the current dates: 10/06/2014 - 16/06/2014. Not sure how your tasks have starting/ending dates.

From here you can select your dataset and go to its properties and refresh the reports attached dataset's fields. It was easy enough to add the missing field manually, and visual studio then prompted me to refresh the report. I installed SP1 so that data file would get generated which inturn also fixed the data refresh issue. forum=sqlreportingservices I am having exact same issue in VS 2012.

The stored procedure used as a query will not allow to refresh fields. The only solution I found is to flip the Query Type to Text and provide the parameter values on the Go into your solution folder, where the rdl's are stored and delete data file for your report.

Next time you'll run the report, new file will be created and it will have all the new fields from the updated SP.

I've just created an Iteration (Sprint) with no start - end date.

I have updated the SP for the attached dataset that the tablix is using.

The refresh worked fine and I can see my new fields in the shared data set when I look in the Fields tab.

My problem is the tablix itself is not giving me access to the new fields.

There is a disconnect somewhere and I cannot figure out hot to get the tablix to see the updated fields available in the dataset.

989 Comments

  1. I run into this problem frequently and hope I can get a good answer here to return to in the future as I am sure I will need to.

  2. I have googled and looked through the suggested questions here and I cannot find one that is directly related to this issue.

  3. I will also know note that the report project is in TFS source control as I read that has some adverse side affects. I don't understand the need for hidden menus like this..

  4. I have marked the whole project for edit and also went to the folder structure and made sure everything was unset to read only. Click the report itself, then go up to View on the menu and at the very bottom there is "Report Data". This didn't work for me so eventually I opened the particular report file [filename]in a text editor and surprise surprise it was XML.

  5. Then added some Working Items - Tasks each with their corresponding start - end date (lets say 10/06/2014).

  6. 6 days have passed since I realized that my whole Iteration (Sprint) did not have start - ending dates (10/06/2014 - 27/06/2014), so I've added those, but now...

  7. my Burndown chart is showing the progress only from dates 16/06/2014 to the current date, up to the finish date: 27/06/2014 Most of My Working Items (tasks) inside the Iteration - Sprint have their Start, In Progress and Finished within the current dates: 10/06/2014 - 16/06/2014. Not sure how your tasks have starting/ending dates.

  8. From here you can select your dataset and go to its properties and refresh the reports attached dataset's fields. It was easy enough to add the missing field manually, and visual studio then prompted me to refresh the report. I installed SP1 so that data file would get generated which inturn also fixed the data refresh issue. forum=sqlreportingservices I am having exact same issue in VS 2012.

Comments are closed.